What information do we collect?
- When you register on the site, place an order, enter a contest or sweepstakes, respond to a survey or communications such as e-mail, or participate in another site feature, any data you enter will be collected, securely saved, and never deleted. If you do not agree to this, do not enter your information or use our site.
- When ordering or registering, we may ask you for your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously. In doing so, you will be forfeiting functionalities and other site features at our sole discretion.
- We also reserve the right to collect information about store credit so that we can fulfill the associated obligations.
- Like many websites, we use “cookies” to enhance your experience and gather information about visitors and visits to our websites. Please refer to the “Do we use ‘cookies’?” section below for information about cookies and how we use them.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, purchase products, enter a contest or promotion, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your site experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product(s) offerings in which you are most interested.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To administer contests, promotions, surveys, or other site features.
- By joining or entering your email in our site, you have opt-in to receive our e-mail newsletter, we may send you periodic e-mails. If you would no longer like to receive promotional e-mail from us, please refer to the “How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?” section below. If you have not opted-in to receive e-mail newsletters, you will not receive these e-mails. Visitors who register or participate in other site features such as marketing programs and ‘members-only’ content will AUTOMATICALLY opted-in to be on our e-mail list and receive e-mail communications from us.
How do we protect visitor information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks/firewalls and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. When you place orders or access your personal information, we offer the use of a secure server. All sensitive/credit information you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our databases to be accessed only as stated above. Your actual card details are not stored on our server, but at Authorze.net
Do we use “cookies”?
Do we disclose the information we collect to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information except for email lists. The term “outside parties” does not include EuroBald.com or ShaveFlix.com. It also does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?
To modify your e-mail subscriptions, click the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any email newsletter. Once you have been unsubscribed, you will not be able to resubscribe, through any mean. Please note that due to email production schedules you may receive any emails already in production. While you can terminate your subscription(s) at any time, due to monitoring, and piracy concerns, we will be unable to delete all of your online account information from our database. Please note that we may also maintain information about an individual sales transaction in order to service that transaction and for record keeping.
Third party links
In an attempt to provide you with increased value, we may include third party links on our site. These linked sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these linked sites (including when a specific link does not work).
Changes to our policy
Questions and feedback
We welcome your questions, comments, and concerns about privacy. Please send us any and all feedback pertaining to privacy, or any other issue.
Terms and Conditions
Please visit our Terms and Conditions section which establishes the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website.